April 2020

Place this code on every page across your site and Google will automatically show ads in all the best places for you

<script data-ad-client="ca-pub-1365442036431033" async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>


It has been awhile since I have posted anytging her, so I thought I would give an update.
When playing scratch offs, try to find the newest games, these will give you a better chances of winning bigger jackpots since there will be more available.
Also, there are games that have second chance drawings. Make sure if you play them, and you don’t win, enter the second chance drawings. Since I am in Texas, I use the Texas Lottery app. From there just create an account, sign in and you can scan in non winning tickets and enter into the drawings.

This app is great to scan in tickets to see if you have won. I always use it to scan my tickets. I have had instances when I thought I didn’t win and when I scanned my ticket, I won.
Hope these tips help and hope to post more regularly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 24, 2017