Update 8-7-13

Hello all. I haven't posted in a while and wanted to share some thoughts on the lottery.

I have been playing somewhat, but not much luck. One thing that I do, though, in the Texas Two Step Lottery, is play my same bonus numbers with quick picks for the 4 other numbers. I play a set of five, i.e., I pick my bonus numbers on 4 of the tickets with quickpicks for the remainder of the numbers. On the fifth ticket, I pick my numbers and play a quick pick on the bonus ball.

One thing that I notice is when my bonus ball that I play on the Two Step comes out on other lottery games, i.e, Powerball and Mega Millions or vice versa. Example: I will play Two Step on Monday (that is when the drawing is) and my bonus number (3) comes out. Well, I will tend to play that bonus ball on either/both the Mega Millions (which comes out on Tuesdays and Fridays) and the Powerball (which comes out on Wednesdays and Saturdays).  I tend to look for a pattern, and it does happen at times. So, one of the ideas I came up with (although haven't tried it yet) is to see when one of my bonus numbers that I play comes out on another lottery - Powerball or Mega Millions. So what I will do is to pick that same bonus number (let's say 3) and play it on 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 tickets with quick picks on the remaining numbers. Remember, if you hit the bonus ball, you are guaranteed to win something.
On the Two Step, hitting just the bonus ball gives you $5.00. So if you decide to play the same bonus number on your other tickets and your bonus ball hits, you will win more than just $5.00 plus if you hit any of the other numbers, you win more money. If you play $5.00 worth (or 5 tickets - $1 per ticket) and your bonus number hits, you with 5x $5.00 = $25.00 at least, plus if you hit any of the other numbers, you will get more.

On the Mega Millions (if you play the Mega ball and depending on what the Mega ball is), you win.
2 Megaplied - $4.00
3 Megaplied - $6.00
4 Megaplied - $8.00
Now imagine if you play 5 tickets with the Mega ball ($10.00 cost - $2.00 per ticket) and your bonus ball hits on all five tickets you could win as follows:
Megaplied 2 - $20
Megaplied 3 - $30
Megaplied 4 - $40
That is just hitting the bonus ball. If you hit the bonus plus 1 number, that amount goes up, and so on, unless you hit all the numbers, then you with the jackpot.

On the Powerball (kind of the same thing as the Mega Millions with the exception the powerplay is 3x)
Since they changed up the Powerball - each ticket cost $2.00, with Powerplay, it is $3.00 per ticket.
So if you play 5 tickets with powerplay that is $15.00 (gets a little expensive). But again, if you play the same bonus ball on all 5 tickets with the powerplay, you will win 5x$12 = $60.00 minimum plus if you hit any of the other numbers, you win more. It is an idea that I want to try. I am only going to try it when I see my bonus numbers that I play come up. Will take a chance and see what happens.
Good luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 24, 2017

April 2020