Update 4-20-14

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter. I haven't posted anything in a while, because, I had given up playing the lottery during this Lent Season. Now that it is over, I will start playing again.
One thing that helps, not playing the lottery, is that I did not spend alot of money and thus helped me save for other things. I hope to keep to a strict budge playing the lottery. I will start playing mainly the Texas Two Step as it is one of my favorite games to play. I will also play the Texas Lotto with the extra. The Power Ball is getting up there, so I may keep an eye on that one too.

I may play some scratch off tickets. I haven't kept up with it these last 6 weeks or so, so I will have to look at what new games are out there and which ones are winding down.

Hope to keep this post up. Good luck and thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 24, 2017

April 2020