Update 2/1/2014

Here is my latest post on how to win money on the lottery.  I hope the previous posts have helped you make some money.

My post refers to tickets played in Texas - scratch offs. Mega Millsions and Powerball are played throughout other states so my techniques would apply to those too.

Recently, I have noticed some things in the scratch off games. There have been times when a scratch off ticket launches and right away, people start winning - the top prizes. When I go online to check how many winners are left and the top prizes are mostly gone. That tells me that the lottery commission has posted a lot of winning tickets out there and that is a good time to buy them, especially if they are new games.

There are other times when I see games that have been out awhile and the top prizes are still available. That tells me that there aren't very many winners out there.

Case in point. I liked playing the $2 ticket I (heart) Cash. I have won some money on that ticket. It came out 12/2/2013. In about 1 month half of the top prizes have been claimed.

Break The Bank Limited Edition came out on 12/16/2013 and there is still plenty of winning tickets out there.

Weekly Grand $2.00 ticket came out on 9/9/2013 and only 1 of the 4 top prizes has been claimed. This game is 3 months older than I (heart) Cash and still there are plenty of winning tickets out there. This tells me that this game is harder to win the top prizes but they may still be out there.

One other thing I just found out today from a store clerk. This guy told me that whenever there is a white line between the tickets (where the tickets are perforated), either that ticket or the ticket after the perforation most of the time is a winner. I put that theory to the test. He told me, this one is a winner. It had a white line. So I bought it and did win. Then, I tried again on another ticket and again, I won. I won either $5.00 or $10.00. The tickets I bought were $2.00 and a $5.00 ticket. He also told me that this theory of the white line won't hit big time, usually get your money back or $10.00. I guess he knows, he sells the ticket.

Just a couple of things I wanted to share. I hope you follow my posts so that you can get updates. Also, feel free to share any of your winnings or if you have any techniques you would like to share.

Good luck.

Comments

  1. A waitress at the local Golden Corral told me the same thing about the white line, and I've also found winners (but not big ones) that way. It's a good tip to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. It is nice to know that others have found winners with the posts I have share.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

December 24, 2017

April 2020