June 2 post

Here is a new post for those who enjoy playing the Texas lottery.

For the month of June the Texas Lottery has a digital coupon you can use to get a free ticket. On the Texas Lottery app, there is a digital coupon that allows you to buy five Cash 5 tickets and get one Cash 5 ticket free. Just use your phone and click digital coupon, then hit redeem coupon and hand your phone to the store clerk where they will scan the QR code and it will print out your tickets. Of course these tickets will have to be quick picks. This promotion will expire on June 30, 2023.

I have been trying a new strategy when it comes to playing the lottery. I had stopped playing for about 6 weeks. When I started playing again, I did some research. I went to the Texas Lottery website and looked up the previous wining numbers for the Powerball, Mega Millions and Lotto Texas games. I looked to see what numbers came put most often within the past several weeks. I wrote down the numbers that seemed to come up most often during that time period. I made a list for each of the lottery games mentioned above and also looked into the bonus balls for the Powerball and Mega Millions games. Once I found out the numbers that came out most often, including the bonus ball, I created a ticket with those as well as one quick pick. I have had some luck with it, although, my winnings were not much, but have noticed more frequent winnings. I should probably check the last several weeks of winnig numbers and compare to the ones I use and may need to update those numbers.

Although, it all comes down to luck, I think this strategy will give you better odds of winning something.

A win is something to offset the cost of buying tickets.

If you like the content, please follow. I hope to have more frequent blogs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 24, 2017

April 2020