Update 4/15/15

I haven't posted in a while since I gave up playing the lottery during lent. But now that lent is over, I decided to play again. Some new scratch off tickets have been on the market and I have been playing them with some luck.

A few days into playing again, I played the $5.00 ticket - Golden Ticket and I won $50.00
I have also been playing the $5.00 ticket - $100,000 Extreme Green. I have won $20 on that one just the other day. I won another $15 today on the Golden Ticket too. These two games have been paying out, so I suggest you play these before all of the major prizes are gone.

Yesterday, I went to a convenient store to buy my lunch which they had on special. I have bought tickets there before with no luck at all. When I pulled up to the store, I noticed they had a sign that said "We sold a winning ticket". I asked the clerk what did they sell and she replied $250. I thought, $250 that isn't much for a sign, but then she showed me a picture of the ticket she sold (from her phone). It was a $10 ticket Holiday Magic (which is no longer selling) and the person that won match his number 35 to the number on the ticket for a prize of $250,000. A customer in the store told me she knew the person that won and said he had bought it just a few days before Christmas. What a Christmas they must have had. I noticed that the number on the bottom was number 30, so now, I have been asking if any $10 tickets have the number 30.

The clerk at the store said that someone had just bought that ticket before and they won $10 on it. The clerk's niece was asked to scratch off the big winner but she declined saying that someone just bought a ticket and won $10 and she did not think if would win. Who knew.

Well, keep playing and keep an eye out for the new games. Remember, you have a better chance of winning with newer games.

Good Luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 24, 2017

April 2020