Update 7/8/2014

So, here lately, I have been in a financial funk. Things just not going my way. I was down to my last few dollars.
Had a $10 bill and bought something to eat, got $5.00 in change back and, just my luck, lost the $5.00.

So this morning, my wife gave me $5.00 for my lunch. I had in my truck a $10.00 winning scratch off that I was holding just in case I need some money. So, I bought my lunch at a convenient store and bought 2 $2.00 and 1 $1.00 tickets, but did not win anything. I had used up my $10.00 winning on that and lunch. I still had the $5.00 that my wife gave me this morning, plus a few $1.00 bills. I went to a 7-11 and bought a drink and a $5.00 (20X The Cash) ticket and a $2.00 (Sizzlin' Cash) ticket. Won $10 on the 20x ticket and did not win on the other one. Looking at the number in the bottom right hand corner of the ticket (sizzlin' cash) it said 56. I looked at the odds of the ticket and it say 1 in 4.44 so I thought, 4 goes into 56 evenly, and I did not win, so let me try the next number - 57, and I did. I cashed in my $10 winning and bought the sizzlin' cash ticket - number 57. I went back to my truck to scratch it off and I won $50.00 on that $2.00 ticket. I went back inside to cash it. I got my money but I bought a $5.00 ticket (Golden Key). This ticket is the one I had cashed in at lunch and I remember it being on 61. I bought the ticket at number 60 and did not win. I am thinking, I should go back for 61, but I did not. I went home.

Sometimes, luck is just involved.

I have had luck on the games Golden Key and now Sizzlin' Cash. I haven't had much luck on Solid Gold which are the new tickets. Looking at it, there are many winners out there, but it has been out longer than the Golden Key. Golden Key just came out and people seem to be winning on that one. Sometimes, some games that come out do not produce winners. I notice this trend. But sometimes you can get lucky.

Thanks for reading and good luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 24, 2017

April 2020